Welcome to the Mims Chapel United Methodist Church blog! We hope you will enjoy reading about what is happening at Mims Chapel. Check back often for pictures and posts!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bro. Richard's Sermon today: "The Reluctant Prophet"

Jeremiah 15:10 ..."Woe is me, my mother, that thou hast borne me a man of strife and a man of contention tyo the whole earth! I have neither lent on usury, nor men have lent to me on usury; yet every one of them doth curse me."

Jeremiah was a reluctant profhet in that he did not feel he could do things that GOD asked him to do. We today are often the same way. If GOD calls us to do something we often think we can't do it or what if I fail? God will not ask you to do things that you can not do without HIS help. With GOD, all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment