Welcome to the Mims Chapel United Methodist Church blog! We hope you will enjoy reading about what is happening at Mims Chapel. Check back often for pictures and posts!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Call to Worship

GOD said, "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. You have been robbing me in tithes and offerings.

The LORD said, "Test me and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven when I tithe.". There will be such  great blessings I will not have enough room to receive it all".

GOD said, "I will protect your crops and your labors and will bless you with what you need."

FATHER, you're too good to us. When we obediently return to You a portion of what You already own, You promise us more than we give.

Blessed be the amazing providence of our FATHER in Heaven.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment